Statement on privacy protection and collection of user’s personal data and their use
The applicability of this policy does not apply to websites outside our domain through links to other websites owned by third parties.
Personal data includes any information related to the identification or possible recognizability of a natural person. The possible recognizability of a natural person means that the person can be identified, directly or indirectly, especially with identification such as an e-mail address and the like.
If you are a visitor to the site, certain information is collected automatically, such as the IP address, region or general location where the user’s computer or device accessed the Internet, browser type, operating system or other information about the use of our application, including the history of the pages that the user visited.
Data is not personal if it cannot be linked to a specific person, such as statistical data that we collect about the total visit of a certain page on the site or in the application and these data cannot directly refer to the user as a person.
Our obligations in preserving user privacy
We are committed to preserving the principles of privacy in the collection, use and protection of user information. In accordance with these principles Maja Milićević PR Internet sales Bliss&Peace Temerin:
• Leaves notifications to users according to established practice;
• Enables the choice of how the data will be used for marketing purposes;
• Provides the ability to update or change data;
• Limits the availability of your information;
• Enables contact regarding issues related to privacy protection.
Maja Milićević PR Internet sales Bliss&Peace Temerin does not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. Your personal information may be forwarded to our affiliates for joint record keeping in order to improve our business, as well as to financial institutions to facilitate purchases.
Types of information collected
The information that may be collected is:
• Your contact information (name, surname, postal and e-mail address, telephone number)
• Billing and shipping information (shipping address)
• Information of personal choice (list of desired products, comments on offered products…)
• Information gathering
During the purchase or during the use of our services or services, we may ask you for your personal information. This can happen in the following cases:
• When registering a user account online;
• When purchasing products;
• Using a service or service;
• Upon delivery;
• By participating in prize games, giveaways, surveys and research;
What information is collected by our online bookstore
Bookstore Maja Milićević PR Internet sales Bliss&Peace Temerin collect user data, which may include personal information, namely:
• E-mail address
• The IP address of each individual access to the services
• Time of account creation
• Time of data modification / change
• Time of last access
• Information on purchasing editions
The seller collects personal information from the user only if the user voluntarily submits that information. Users can always refuse to provide identifying information and in these cases they may be denied some data or activities.
The online bookstore uses the user’s personal data to:
• Delivered the books and other products you purchased
• Verified access to protected content and account information
• Determined whether the minimum system requirements are met
• Offered an upgrade
• Collected aggregate statistical data about the use of the site, including Internet communication and reading habits
• Improved our services – the information we collect helps us respond more effectively to user requests when purchasing issues.
• Personalized user experiences – We may use information to understand how our users (as a group) use our services and resources.
• Improved operation – We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• Launched promotions, surveys or other functions – Sending information to users who have agreed to receive it (Newsletter)
• Sent periodic messages
Bookstore Maja Milićević PR Internet sales Bliss&Peace Temerin will send an e-mail when they inform the user about new editions, when they communicate about the purchase or inform the user about an action or discount. We may use e-mail as a communication channel to respond to user requests, questions and/or other requests.
Ensuring security for personal data
Maja Milićević PR Internet sales Bliss&Peace Temerin uses the most modern security methods to protect data. The data will never be made available to third parties without the user’s consent. Maja Milićević PR Internet sales Bliss&Peace Temerin will provide personal information about the order only if they receive a legally binding order for it from the competent state authorities of the Republic of Serbia.
Use of Internet cookies (Cookies), other technologies and third parties for data collection
An Internet cookie is a small file that a Web page or email message sends to your Internet browser, which can then save it on your hard drive. Our web pages and email messages use internet cookies in order to maximize the personalization of the purchase procedure on our web pages. A cookie simulates a continuous connection. They allow saving information about your settings and sessions and allow access to web pages without re-personalization.
The web browser can be set not to accept Internet cookies. In this case, you will be able to view our websites, but you will not be able to create a user account or place an order.
Our Web server automatically collects information such as the address (URL) of the Web page you came from, which pages you visited on our Internet presentation, which Web browser you use to view our Web pages, and other statistical data that help us understand and understand how visitors use our web pages.
Consent and change of terms